Nowadays almost everything is controlled remotely. With GreenWave Reality's Smart Home Platform, high-quality, connected LED bulbs can be controlled via a wifi-enabled device such as the provided hand-held controller or a smart phone. The LED bulbs use 80% less energy than your average incandescent bulb and deliver a pleasing, warm light rated at 2700°K that is directly comparable to the incandescent bulb.
Smart Home Platform Benefits
• Energy Star Connected bulbs are eligible for utility rebates
• Handheld remote allows for control of lighting without Cloud-services
• Adding the Gateway provides powerful Smart Controls and remote access
• Consumers can set lights to automatically come on at dusk and go off at dawn
• NXP’s JenNet-IP technology eliminates any delays in controlling the bulbs and can support up to 500 bulbs in a single network
How does it work?
Each light bulb includes a wireless antenna that allows for high-quality, reliable communication between the bulbs via a wireless network, even in narrow spaces such as a recessed lighting can. Simply screwing in the pre-configured LED bulbs, consumers can immediately begin to control their lights.
Why would you consider it?
The combination of high-quality, energy efficient, low-cost hardware devices and intuitive user interfaces provide users with a system that is easy to set-up, simple to configure, and effortless to manage. Additionally, this highly affordable solution empowers users to control their in-home lighting to improve their lifestyle, reduce lighting and energy costs, and make a positive impact on the environment and future generations.
Green Wave Reality