Are you an expert in your field? Do you have a lot to say and want to reach an incredibly targeted audience of apartment professionals? Do you want to write for Multifamily Technology? Then look no further.
We are always on the lookout for experienced writers who are passionate about any aspect of technology and its applications in the multifamily industry. We'd love to have you on board as one of our talented contributors.
Guest Writer Guidelines
- * Posts must be original pieces written for Multifamily Technology.
- * Guest posts may be republished on your own site after the post originally appears on Multifamily Technology. Any post that is republished should provide a link back to the original post on this site.
- * Posts must be non-promotional. However, in return we will provide you a 20 word promotional by-line and author page with an extended bio.
- * Guest posts are unpaid.
How Do I Apply?Please email Nancy Kendrick and provide the information listed below. If we feel you are a good fit, we will reach out to you to discuss guest writer opportunities.
- * Full name
- * Email address
- * Link to your blog/website
- * A brief personal bio
- * Your areas of expertise
- * Links to at least three relevant posts that demonstrate your expertise and writing ability
- * What would you like to write about?